Thursday, May 16, 2013

Sweet Pastel Lace Coasters

Beautiful sweet pastels
hand crocheted lace coasters.
I love these 100% cotton yarns.


Using fabrics with vintage floral patchwork prints,
I have beautify them using these simple
hand crocheted laces! 


They definitely are a unique series of handsewn coasters
to brightened up your coffee table...




This set of beautiful handmade coasters
will be made available in my Etsy shop.
They make a great house warming gift for your loved ones.


 Hope you like them !
 Thanks for dropping by;
And have a beautiful weekend...

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, love your style of work x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog... Glad to know that you love my work! Have a pleasant week...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...