Monday, October 22, 2012

Welcome to my 100th post!


 My crafting blog journey began in April 2011...
and this post marks my 100th post!

This is a hand stitched embroidery;
with lots of beautiful hand crocheted flowers
in different designs, sizes and colours.  


I would like to take a little time out 
to say thank you to all my followers, my buyers
and those who have left comments on my blog.

I truly appreciate all of your support
and hope to be able to continue 
 sharing and inspiring each and everyone of you...
with more of my little handmade creations!



This 100th post also shows that I have successfully 
completed one hundred small projects!
A wide range of handmade arts and crafts projects
 from sewing, crochet, patchwork, doodles
applique, cross stitch, collages,
sketches, doodle stitching to... tatting.

Have a beautiful day!
Thank you, again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...