Sunday, April 10, 2011

Strawberry Patchwork in Progress


During my recent visit to one of my favourite fabric shops, the Quilt Gallery in Bangsar, I spotted these fabrics with Strawberry Shortcake prints. They came with four different designs. I could not resist them so I bought half metre of each of them. I also bought some soft pastel yellow and green checkers fabrics to go with them. I think any little girl would love having these fabrics as a dress too. They are very sweet and adorable!
I have cut them into squares, and just started to piece them together in pairs. I am planning to make them into a lovely blanket. And it will be a size of a single bed. This would be my largest project ever! It is going to take me some time to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...