Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recycled Craft - Detergent Bottle

A liquid detergent bottle,
creatively transformed into a beautiful flower pot. 


I have specially chosen this detergent bottle 
because of its shape, form and colour.
I have carefully cut one third of the bottom part of the bottle.
Turning the bottle upside down; 
the handle of the bottle resembles an elephant trunk...


 Therefore, I have decided to make a feminine looking elephant!
I have neatly pierce small holes for my crochet hook to go through.
Using a bright yellow yarn, I have added two beautiful crocheted ears, with a green flower earrings on each sides, a flower dangling on the front ...and a tail at the rear.




I have creatively turned an ordinary object into 
an interesting craft piece... 
My crafter friends, hope you like it and give it a try!

Happy 'green' crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...